TERMS AND CONDITIONS: “09 May – 25 May 2023” [Spin & Win Competition]
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Spin & Win Competition Promotion is brought to you by OTT Mobile Technologies
2. Entry is open to anyone, 18 years or over domiciled in the Republic of South Africa, with
a valid Identity Document, and/or Passport.
3. In order to be eligible for the prizes on offer, contestants must enter their redeemed OTT
4. Promotion is only open to people residing in South Africa.
5. The prize for the Promotion is specified per competition.
6. The decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence related to the entry
will be considered.
7. Neither Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media or messaging platform is
involved or responsible for this giveaway.
8. The prize cannot be transferred, substituted, amended, exchanged, or redeemable for
9. The judges reserve the right to change the Promotion dates without prior notice. The
Contestants will be furnished notice in respect of the change. In the event of such
change, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this
Promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the Promoter, Channel,
Sponsors, its Agents and/or their Promoters
10. The Promotion shall not impose any obligation on the producers to make payment for
any tax obligations on behalf of the winner/s to the South African Revenue Services and
the winner/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African
Revenue Services. The winner/s indemnifies and holds the producers harmless from any
and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
11. By participating in this Promotion, the winner agrees to the publication of their name and
photographs for promotional purpose. The prize winner will be required to provide their
written consent to allow OTT Mobile Technologies to publish or distribute their details
and pictures where required, as well as in the event that these will be utilized in further
advertising, event marketing or, in respect of this Promotion, without compensation of
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the Promotion at its discretion without
notice. OTT Mobile Technologies shall not be liable for any claim resulting from the
alteration or cancellation of the Promotion.
13. This Promotion does not create any obligation on the part of OTT Mobile Technologies,
employees or shareholders, nor do the participants acquire any rights in law.
14. Unsuccessful participants will have no claim or action whatsoever against OTT Mobile
Technologies, its agents, employees or agencies as a result of participating in this
15. This Promotion is not open to employees of OTT Mobile Technologies or the employees
of the Partner, as well as employees of OTT Mobile Technologies-managed entities or
related affiliate companies.
16. All entrants to this Promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and
accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and
hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoter OTT Mobile Technologies, their
directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost,
injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the
Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and
losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to,
unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for
either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008
18. By entering the Promotion in accordance with its terms, you are entering a Promotion for
the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”), and the Promotion will be
conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize
in the Promotion, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the
promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA, including, but not limited
to:providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing
over the prize and signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
19. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify
any social platform from, and against, any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or
causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect
to, or arising out of, or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii)
entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or
misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal
injury or death caused to any person(s).
20. By entering and participating and/or accepting any prize, the entrants, participants, users
and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless OTT Mobile (including its
subsidiaries, associate companies and affiliates), its directors, employees, agents,
suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury,
loss, damage, expense, claim and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part,
directly or indirectly, from participation in the competition, and/or the use, acceptance or
possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
21. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with
Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
22. Entrants, by virtue of participation, understand that information provided is collected by
OTT Mobile Technologies and not by any social media platform.
23. By participating in the promotion and being eligible for a prize, entrants accept and
unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
24. OTT Mobile Technologies has no influence on where the vouchers bought or issued to
the customers are redeemed.